Traveling Construction Production Manager
You will be provided with paid training on our unique system designed in house to streamline the application method. This method will allow a fast and effective application to make the job as easy as possible. Training will also include old log working techniques and forgotten ways; like hand hewing, draw knifing, adzing, scribing, and chainsaw like artwork will be taught as the jobs require.
Salary Range: $18.00 TO $30.00 /HOUR
- Lodging provided
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Per Diem
- Holiday pay
- Knowledge in airless paint sprayers, as well as brush and roller techniques.
- Ensure compliance with the contract and documents provided.
- Overseeing the project to ensure application, schedule, and quality standards are met.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- Proper ladder setup (OSHA training a plus).
- Knowledge in fall protection policies.
- Act as a point of contact for the customers throughout the project and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Mac & iPhone technology.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in the operation of various hand tools and construction equipment. (2-3 yrs. of experience in the construction industry preferred).
- Experience in towing a trailer is preferred.
THIS JOB IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused.
- Autonomous/independent – enjoys working with little direction.
- High-stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused.
- Active and outdoorsy.
A GLIMPSE AS TO WHAT A TYPICAL PROJECT CAN CONSIST OF:
- Sandblasting – Silica free.
- Surface preparation – a very-very important process, which includes and not limited to, power washing of home and roofing system, gutter, and window cleanout.
- Application of primer, stain, and clear coating – mostly transparent products designed specifically for log homes.
- Log repair – 1/2 and full log repairs, using the techniques mentioned above.
- Monday to Saturday
- Day shift – 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Work Location: on the road; multiple locations throughout the Southeast United States (FL, GA, NC, SC, TN & AL)