Log Cabin Construction Services
Log Home Dry-In Services
Our log cabin construction services include “dry-in” services focused on building just the basic log structure and external shell as well as a “turn key” service that involves all aspects of construction of a finished log home or cabin. A combination of services that might include work on log home interiors and finishing details is also common.
Dry-In Service Includes:
- Managing offloading, receipt and inspection of the log package.
- Construction labor, equipment and supervision of assembly of the log package, including all exterior portions of the log home, according to design plans and drawings.
- Installation of window, exterior doors and roofing.
- Installation of first level sub-floor and porch decking if required.
Additional services can include:
- Site clearing, grading and foundation.
- Site access, including driveways.
- Exterior and Interior Log Chinking.
- Painting, Staining, Finishes.
- Turn-Key Services.
To get your log home restored and looking like it has never seen a single season in the south, contact
Performance Log Finishers by calling 800-781-2551.
WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT US
Ian starts work early each day and works late until the job is completed. Also, he is not one to add on cost as the job progresses unlike some contractors as they go through the job they say well you need this and you need that, and this will be extra cost. Ian does not work that way. He took a real good look at the house in the beginning, gave us an estimate for the entire job from start to finish and he stood by it. The estimate he gave us, Is the price it cost us. We were very happy with the results, The house came out Beautiful. I would recommend Ian to anyone who owns a log home. If you have any questions on Ian’s ability or performance, Please feel to give me a call. At 352-629-3849.”